Education in Canada

Education in Canada

Unmanned cars, robots, vending machines  - the world is changing rapidly and more and more jobs become unnecessary. Thousands jobs of industrial workers, drivers, retail jobs will be replaced by computers in the coming years. By 2030, robots will replace workers at almost all unskilled jobs. All over the world, there is an ever deeper chasm between qualified specialists, who have good education, and unskilled people who are loosing opportunities to find well-paid jobs and forced to live on wellfare or work for pennies.

The only way to secure yourself and your children from falling into the army of unemployed, who are being replaced by machines - is to get a good education in the areas of the “new economy” such as IT, digital marketing, Web journalism, management of start-ups, etc. And of course, it is better to have a diploma, recognized in developed countries, such as Canada, the United States, the European Union, where the demand for qualified specialists still exists and will remain in the coming decades.

Canada is ranked #1 country for the quality of life and #3 for education (after US and UK). Canadaian  
diplomas are recognized everywhere in the World. In addition, after passing one-year study program in Canada, for example, you will get a permit to stay and work in Canada for 2 more years and then, with decent knowledge of English, you can become a Permanent Resident. Immigration through education is the easiest way to relocate to Canada.

And if you will send your children to study in Canada, then, after receiving their PR status, they will be able to apply for your sponsorship. Thus, by investing into the education of your children - you will build a secure future for your kids and for yourself. Studying and living in Canada is cheaper than, say, in the US. In addition, while studying at a Canadian college, you (or your children) will be able to complete up to 40% of the program in Moscow, then upon arrival to Canada - for the remaining 60%. 

International students in Canada have are permitted to work up to 20 hours per week, which means that the student could work to pay his expenses in Canada.

Contact us to learn more about education and immigration opportunities in Canada.